Monday, July 30, 2007

HERE'S THE THING.......

So.... I have never felt more pressure in my life to "keep up with Jones'" regarding my current blog. Due to recent heckling, I have one thing to say. Good grief! this blog is not a puppy. If i do not wish to post for a month, it will not dehydrate and die. So I will also say this (with much certainty and caution)......"I will not be a slave to my blog." I know that this brave statement may bring about gasps and snickering from some of you (i.e. courtney garrison) but I have got to be my own dog. To be honest, I really have nothing to say at this moment in time. I am still here and if you need to reach me by phone, that's okay too. Other than that, I wish you all a joyful Monday and will see you when I see you.

3 comments:

ktbug said...

WOw ! what a strong and independent blog ! I LIKE IT MUCHO. you go girl !!! IF everyone one was the same the world woould be boring ! : ) how was your port a trip ??

Tootle Family said...

Man, who's the crabby-pants?! Did someone miss their nap?

Love, Your Favorite Heckler
Tootle

Charles William Hughes said...

hink. no more complaints. Blog Blog Blog. It says in proverbs somewhere that a blog post a day keeps if the beginning of wisdom, or something like that.