Monday, July 23, 2007

Courtney... if you're there

Okay, so I am not quite sure what the deal is with the blogging, but now I have one so apparently I am trying to figure it all out. I was looking up Courtney Garrison's blogspot and loved looking at pictures of her sweet boy. However, as I was rummaging through her photos, I might add that I was a little preturbed that i did not quite make the blog when every other friend was in there. So, Courtney, if your there, I am sending you a kindergarten photo of myself for you to add. But only, Courtney, if your there.

5 comments:

The Garrison's said...

Hi friend...welcome to the world of blogging! WHoo hoo! I cannot wait to get your pic on my blog! you are freakin a crack up!

HA! Court

The Garrison's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tootle Family said...

Keep it up HINKS! We're obsessed with blogs, so not only do you need one, you MUST maintain it!

Charles William Hughes said...

hinks. write more blogs.

The Garrison's said...

WHERE are the updates...keep em coming!