Sunday, August 5, 2007

Caroline...Can't wait to meet you....


My oldest sister is almost 7 months preggers with her first child. This baby will make our SIXTH niece. What is the deal?! Traci is doing so great and is so excited. She says Caroline is always kicking and moving. (She will be a sparkplug like her mom :). I cannot wait to meet her. This will be our first niece on my side of the family so I am super excited. It's hard not to get carried away with wanting to spoil this child rotten. Truth is, she will be so spoiled and so loved. Caroline, I already love you so much and cannot wait to meet you. We are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to see you so I can give you a silly little nickname like I have for your mom and dad. You will bless us by your life.

5 comments:

Tootle Family said...

What a sweet picture! Your first niece on your side....soooo fun! You will definitely spoil her rotten. :) Jess

The Garrison's said...

What a cool pic! Okay, love the all the pics. The pups, the fam, love it all! Okay, your sister is your twin...so fun Auntie! :) LOVE THE BLOG!

Court

Tootle Family said...

Okay....I'M WAITING FOR A NEW POST!!! BRING IT!

Ryan Miller said...

hey christi
so, does john ever blog? or is he just on youtube all the time?
peace
ryan

Tootle Family said...

I'm still waiting....